True story of eyebrows transplant



I remember when it all started: I was ten years old, sitting on my great-grandmother's lap, eating strawberries covered in sugar. He looked at me with delight and said, "We have exactly the same eyebrows!"




Hers was large, white, wavy and out of control. I had fallen in comparison. The next day, I asked my mother if she could take me to the salon to get me waxed eyebrow hair transplant. "Not a chance," he said. So, I had to take matters into my own hands: I found my family's only pair of tweezers (in a first aid kit) and went to town. My eyebrows never grew back.





Fast forward when I was in college and working for LancĂ´me Beauty Counter in Sarasota, Florida. We brought in professional makeup artists for our many quarterly training sessions. At one event, a makeup artist singled out my barking as an example of what not to do when creating a custom look - he referred to them as "Ronald Macdonald" arches.




His words stuck with me, but when I tried to grow my brows, I had very little success. Instead, I became an expert at penciling them. Once I graduated, however, I wanted a more permanent solution. By then, I felt completely naked without my pencil barking, making life very difficult. I tried brow-growth serum, rogaine, hair pills - anything I could think of. Nothing worked. I finally decided that getting a brow transplant was the solution for me. Read on to see what exactly this process was.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelash Hair Transplant Surgery

Advantages of Hair Restoration in an Efficient Hair Transplant Center.

What is eyebrows hair transplant ?